Bulbagarden Forums - Entries for August 12, 2012 - Blogs

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. So I heard bad things about New Super Mario Bros. 2's reward for a million coins.

by , 12th August 2012 at 11:39 PM (The Live Wire)
    Honestly, it's basically impossible to top Wario Land's reward for a tenth of that minus one. But seriously now, real talk:
    And all the recycled assets/themes twice over now as well, soon to be thrice over. Doesn't seem like a good sign after 3D Land.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Any Downton Abbey fans?

by , 12th August 2012 at 11:22 PM (The Hot Mess Express)
    I'm watching an episode as a study break, and I was reminded of how I was completely obsessed with this show when I first saw it (all of it) earlier this summer. Does anybody else here watch it?

If you do, leave a comment with at least some of the following things (and don't forget to explain why?)
    a) Which season you prefer (1 or 2)
    b) Favorite character
    c) Least favorite character
    d) Favorite couple (canon or not)
    e) Least favorite couple
    f) A major ...

Updated 23rd August 2012 at 03:11 PM by Misato Katsuragi

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I love Costa Rica

by , 12th August 2012 at 10:21 PM (Through The Looking-Glass)
    Been here over a week on vacation, and I gotta say, it's basically paradise for me, at least in terms of wildlife. So far I've seen sloths, iguanas, basilisks, toucans, and aracaris, among others. As a huge animal nerd, this is almost overwhelmingly awesome. I almost don't want to leave.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I saw all the episodes of Cowboy Bebop and the Olympics are over

by , 12th August 2012 at 09:29 PM (You said lol irl)
    What am I supposed to do with my life now?

Oh wait, I got Evangelion 1.11 from the library today. Now I know what to do.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I hate when Earphones/Headphones break.

by , 12th August 2012 at 08:29 PM
    My first blog post. Not sure If I will do more in the future! ^^

But as the title says, "I hate when Earphones/Headphones break."
    I'm sure this happens to everyone. Personally, I'm fed up buying new pairs every time my old one breaks. I've gotten through SIX earphones/headphones already.

1. It came with my Coby MP3 player that I got as a Christmas Gift back in 2004 or 2005. That worked until It died in 2007 because of the wiring broke lose from the ...
    Categories