10 Things you Probably Hate about Chocolate Bones
by, 18th May 2010 at 12:01 AM (390 Views)
(As much as I told myself I wouldn't ride bandwagon, here I am...)
10. My username makes absolutely no sense.
9. I hate a lot of things that most people adore, like Family Guy and Lucky Charms. Actually, that's not completely fair. I could stomach a bowl of Lucky Charms; you couldnt' pay me to watch Family Guy (or The Cleveland Show or any of that Seth MacFarlane BS).
8. I'm a cat person. I don't hate dogs, but I hate dog people. Sorry, 80% of everyone else. That's just how I roll.
7. I'm a huge fan of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, a show that would make most people who dared to watch it vomit in their lap while they cry a single tear of shame.
6. I often insult people simply for liking something that I despise. Oh, so you think Fred on YouTube is hilarious? How does it feel to dwell at the bottom rung of concious existence? You should bring me a T-Shirt.
5. I love to make references to my favorite movies, especially ones I don't think you'll get. Also, when I order coffee, I want my cup filled six times. We've been here a long fuckin' time, and she's only filled it three times.
4. I consider myself well versed when it comes to film, yet I haven't seen most movies that you were consider classics.
3. Calvin and Hobbes annoys me.
2. I hate when people brag about themselves, causing this latest string of blogs to be quite painful.
1. I'm a huge hypocrite (see point #2.). It's one of my favorite things about myself.
Bonus: I posted this blog twice by accident.
Total Trackbacks 0