by, 19th November 2011 at 10:27 AM (170 Views)
I'm really enjoying this one so far. One of my main issues with Zelda games has been the lack of proper (or at least challenging) strategy during the combat sections, and I have to say, this game is exactly how I wanted the swordfighting to be. I can't just hack the enemy to pieces anymore, I've actually got to watch their movements and strike at the appropriate angle. It adds a whole new dynamic to the game, and I love it.
That said, I will admit that I'm still a little iffy with the motion controls. Despite thinking it was a cool battle, I was close to rage quitting the Ghirahim fight after dying a third time, and even the Bokoblins are still managing to block my moves occasionally.
- Not realising I had to wave the remote up/down to get the Loftwing to ascend, and thus getting stuck in the clouds for several minutes.
- Taking at least 20 minutes to find the second pink diamond switch in the Forest Temple. 'One is below'. Screw you, hint slab.
- Trying to carry a bomb plant over the sinking skeletal bridge to throw it at the rock plug at least 5 times before facepalming and realising I could also roll them.
- Forgetting who I was supposed to be taking the Pumpkin Soup to.
- Trying to figure out how to switch back from Dowsing to simply looking around. Also, trying to switch B Button items by going to the gear menu and trying to swap them out there.
Total Trackbacks 0