IDIOTIC ATTENTION SEEKING LOVE/HATE ME PLZ OH AND NEW HAX BEIN UPLOADED!!!!1111!!1
by, 27th July 2009 at 05:19 PM (276 Views)
By the way, most Pokemon hacks I've played are laughable. One such is known as "Pokemon Ruby Destiny". It's actually pretty good comparatively, with tons of events and special hacks and such. But that's not saying much. I had a mini-LP of it, but haven't gotten around to prepping it for general viewing. Here are two notable ones that go hand-in-hand, though.
(earlier in the hack)
Here's what I had to say about that.
Other messed up shit includes Bulbasaur's cry, a few events (some worse than others), and even the Pokemon. Some replace others, leading to weirdness. Other weird stuff...Wow, did he make that Hippowdon too!? After the battle, he says his sprite skills are better than my battling skills, which is unlikely. If he said he was better at spriting than me, then yes, it would be more correct.
But it still wouldn't be correct in my case. Even though I have no experience, I have sprited in the past, and have ripped graphics in the past. I'm sure could learn to do it with the Pokemon games. And I wouldn't accept weird or ugly looking garbage like that Hippowdon. It's one thing to be able to sprite. It's another to be able to sprite well (criticising your own work is a start).
- You can't get Armaldo because he replaced it with Gira-stupid-tina. Enough legendaries are in to be in the same boat as D/P/P.
- He replaced Psybeam with "Dark Beam". I have no problem with Dark Beam, with it being Dark Lugia's signature move, but I do have a problem with my Spinda being able to get it.
- He has his own fan-made-and-shitty-as-they-all-are-Pokemon that replaces Dodrio, but Doduo is still in. While unable to evolve, a Triathlete who has one can still get it!
- The Stick item is in, but Farfetch'd is not.
- Inaccessable items.
- A few unmodified dungeons.
If there's enough demand, I'll post my mini-LP of it. I will admit there are some good, smart features though, like trade Pokemon evolving normally, but even that is iffy (since not all trade-evos are in). It's just enough to make it worth a play, though.
Total Trackbacks 0