Wow, congradulations! :D
Aww hopey D: remember the forst time we spoke and neither of us would say anyhring so me being me went CHEESECAKE! Trollol, fear not my leprachaun friend, u can come live with me and we can be british pirate !:D (ps: dont forget u getting me a leprachaun for xmas, i havent forgotten >.>)
Charlieissocollike is awesome!
I know how that feels. I was stuck like that for like three years. Watch a show you've never seen before or read a good book. :) I find that always helps. Or go back to a website you've haven't been on in a while.
@Human_Umbreon It doesn't weaken your gripping strength. And no arthritis either. It's just really annoying to other people.
#1: I can only wonder. RSEmakes are more likely (with signs such as the Dive HM), but it's still possible.
#2: It won't be a devil Poke. After the controversy of the past (blackface Jynx, for example), Game Freak and Nintendo just wouldn't dare.
#3: They'd probably do it this generation in the likely RSEmakes.
#4: PSP? No. Pokemon belongs to Nintendo, not Sony.
#5: Who knows? I sure as hell don't.
~FRLG getting remakes would be crazy--would they, with that precedent, make HGSS remakes next gen?
~666 should be like Archeops, and have a BST of 666.
~I and others hope not. But for you, okay.
~No. But for you... still no.
~That'd actually be neat.
1. There are hints for RSE remakes, like the desert and the HM dive. Remakes of remakes would be... Yeah...
2. It will be awesome, hopefully. Or they'll just troll us by making a pokemon similar to Jigglypuff for that.
3. I really hope so!
4. I don't think they'll do it
Originally Posted by PkmnGreen I think Giratina is as close to Satan as we'll get. Mm, good point.
I think Giratina is as close to Satan as we'll get.
1. I doubt FR/LG remakes are going to happen anytime soon. Kanto just appeared in the Johto remakes.
2. I doubt very much a devil Pokemon will happen, it'll probably be a normal Pokemon.
3. I dont know, maybe something different.
4. I think it'll probably stay with Nintendo only.
5. That would be cool.I like that idea.
Tommy Boy by *WarriorKloneomon on deviantART
You must read this then if you haven't already :D
(I didn't make this)
I have emerald :3
How did you beat Flannery with out having the games?
Emerald is good. It really expands the story of Ruby and Sapphire.
That is way too expensive for seven plushies (Even if they're rare). Maybe buying them individually from well-known respected sellers would be better. Or better yet, make your own!
If you're gonna get a Gen III game, go with Emerald. My personal favorite. *w*
Originally Posted by Human_Umbreon And on a side note, cracking your knuckles (I do it too) does NOT give you arthritis. It does wear them down aesthetically and it weakens gripping strength, but that's it. Seriously. Really? All the people in my old school though so... :D NO ARTHRITIS FOR ME YAHOO!
1. I'm not really sure either.
2. I don't think anybody can answer that question.
3. I have no clue. It's just formulaic stuff that appeals to people who don't look below the surface (which is most people).
4. I dunno...
5. Not sure either.
6. And I want my Umbreon, dammit!
7. 'Cause he likes cats. DUH!
8. I'd probably get over it (pretty easily, considering I would've never known Pokemon anyway).
10. Maybe because you are! :P
11. It's anime. Spiders are cute and ten-year-old girls are hot.
And on a side note, cracking your knuckles (I do it too) does NOT give you arthritis. It does wear them down aesthetically and it weakens gripping strength, but that's it. Seriously.
I'm a teenager girl who despises makeup and couldn't give a shit about clothes. All of my clothes are from the Men's section of a store. I hate tight clothes. DESIGNER SHIT just to have it is idiotic. I have a Coach ring, but I wanted that son-of-a-bitch ring for a year and a half!
I hate people my age >:I