I don't know why I bothered. 80% emo, 70% shy, 80% antisocial, 100% goth. Don't need a quiz to tell me that.
But I've been horribly bored. Go figure. The things we do sometimes
Wasting our lives
And we know
It won't be okay *shot*
*non-fatal* So we destroy ourselves
For the rest of our time
Don't believe anyone
We're fading away
It's good because you can easily make snide remarks about it.
I just did it for the sake of doing it. I don't really agree with anything on there - I'm "emo" because I look at the ground while walking?
Its pretty stereotypical
I just did it because I was bored
Well, from what I've gathered, you aren't terribly rude, unlike a few mods whose names I prefer to not disclose (maybe I shouldn't have said that ). Maybe it's a result of you being concerned about what people think of you. I'm like that too, so I'm always afraid I come across as weak or caught off-guard when confronted by somebody. It's just me trying to not be rude. :S
ANYWHOO, I don't think I've confronted you enough to have a solid opinion on you. From what I've experienced, you're a cool guy. You aren't a douche, which is the main turn-off for me.
*calls my lawyer*
From what I've seen around and about you seem to be a nice and helpful guy. 8.5/10
You seem pretty cool. I haven't talked with you much personally, but the interaction that I've had with you has been pleasant, and I find some of your posts quite humorous. Plus your Digimon/Pokémon crossover theme with fitting usertitles is neat.
I do not know you.
YOU ARE AWESOME. Can I hug you?
I think that you are about to open up a bandwagon.
You are an alright guy. Helps me with the Garden grotto, which helps a great load
Except everybody knows she's drinking Voldemortsyrum.
Can my prize be more LoZ games plzkthx? :>
8) Chainsmokers. Women with thick New York accents.
54) Dunno. people asking me what my biggest turn-ons are
@Jack of Blades
53) My lack of motivation/superpowers
52) "Im home [sic]". Yeah, I don't text much
51) "Wait a minute- why the hell am I compromising here? Screw you, you're an idiot!"
(Translation: arguments are all too hard to end peacefully. This ended peacefully, and one day later I realized it shouldn't have)
50) ...this question makes no sense... (?)
2) Rollerblading. Never figured it out.
4) Never had one [/loser]
5) Ranges between "theatrically narcissistic", and "low enough to induce paranoia"
6) People you don't know, unless they come here without my knowledge (I don't think they do; they're Serebii people :P)
7) Oooh, tough one... I'm gonna go with Chuck Klosterman's Fargo Rock City for now.
8) Already answered. Though I suppose I could add "shed dog fur"...
9) Insane otaku habitually promiscuous weirdo. (He's tons o' fun)
10) Elephants. I've ridden one before.
Ding! You win stuff.
26) My paranoid obsession with being liked by others.
24) You're a Pixies fan who likes food, Pokémon, and doesn't mind making entire conversations using BlackAdder quotes.
42) "Thanks for being such a bro today"
(means more in context; maybe I'll explain it some other time)
52) Again, "Im home". It should be noted that my phone is from 2006 and fulfills all my phone-related needs. That should tell you how much I text.
#22, #26, #42 and #52.
8 and 54
A belated "Happy Bulbaversary" to you!
You help out at Digimon Uncensored? :O Neat.
Hmmm, good to know. I have yet to play OoT in any form, and I was wondering which version of it I should purchase.
I'll put off buying it on Virtual Console and for the N64 in favor of the 3DS version. Granted, it probably won't be for awhile, since I'm holding out for the 3DSLite and its improved battery life, but I can wait. Good things come to those who wait, and few would deny that OoT is a good thing.
I'm playing the original Nintendo 64 version as we speak. It's difficult, though, because the cartridge is damaged and keeps glitching up on me. Even so, it's probably the best game I've ever played.
I'm considering getting the 3DS version....just as soon as I get a 3DS.
When it comes to remakes, you expect re-orchestrated music, fixed problems from the original, and new features, but all we got was a boss mode and mirror mode.
Since I picked up a 3DS last week, I've been toying with the idea of picking up OoT 3D, even though I was never a Zelda fan. Think I might go ahead and order it on Amazon...