A few notes on the other Kalos badges (not super helpful, but hopefully somewhat?):
* Bug Badge appears to be based on art nouveau figural jewelry, particularly the scarabs that were popular during the egyptomania period.
* The leaf badge seems to be taking artistic influence from sometime between art nouveau and art deco - it's got the concise lines that were a little less common during the former, but a more elegant pattern than is typical of the latter. It looks particularly familiar - possibly based off an arch in a piece in Alphonse Mucha style?
* Fairy Badge is also based on art nouveau styles, particularly stained glass (unless I'm very much mistaken on the latter).
* The Psychic badge reminds me of some of the visuals from the "xXxHoLIC" manga, but I don't know the basis of those.
* The Iceberg badge looks very much based on Art Deco style, which originated in France.
I don't think Megas should count as new Pokemon. That being said, though, I'm really excited and hope they have a ton more waiting in the wings. Originally I wanted a few to make them seem more special, but with all the new Pokemon revealed, I need more.
Not really? When Pokémon evolve, they shouldn't be able to de-evolve. This is Pokémon, remember?
... Oh shut up you
Wouldn't Mega Evolutions technically count as evolutions of Older Pokemon? I'm just sayin'.
*goes to edit mode to circumvent the spoilers*
the blogs suck without bandwagons as you can clearly see ;D
Hey guys look what I did trollolololololol
Not one step further.
SENTINEL PRIME WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
It feels like we got our tonsils removed. :)
Bandwagons are too mainstream.
Speaking of Tokusatsu, 14(5) Hesei Rider cross-over in September and Gaim in October, yea.
I'm on the fence...
On the one hand I like the concept and it seems like it will definitely add a new level of challenge to the game. However the names and the designs kind of bother me.
I think the whole over designed part is just because the Pokemon become temporarily over powered. So every thing about them is just over-the-top.
I honestly wish they came up with another name other than "mega". I like "awakened" better since it seems like the Pokemon are releasing inner strength.
Opposite effect for me.
Jus seems like an absurd concept, possibly a warning shot...
Nobody perfect but you did great!
Good rap yo.
Disappointed but not surprised.
Whaaat? I am in the rap. That is awesome!
@Adyniz; I made sure the user replacing the Pokemon on the rap had the same amount of syllables so it is still singable/rappable (is that even a word?) As you can probably tell, the later part kinda just get blown apart :/.